Monday, May 30, 2011

Can I Learn How To Make Beaded Flowers?

French beaded flowers are an art that originated centuries ago in Europe. They were originally made by farming peasants who had nothing to do in the wintertime. Virginia Nathanson was one of the first authors of French beaded flower patterns in the U.S.

When people first see a beaded flower in-person or in a photo, they can be bewildered by the complexity of what they’re seeing. All the tiny wraps, the tape, the sheer number of petals and leaves can be daunting.

Although at first it may seem confusing, it’s not that difficult to learn how to make French beaded flowers. The materials are much easier to get now than they were in previous years. The basic techniques are simple to learn, and just take a little practice to get right.

It is possible to find French beaded flowers instructions free on the Internet. Patterns that aren’t free are usually very inexpensive. You should not have to pay any shipping costs if the writer of the patterns will email the patterns to you. Also, many authors are available to answer your questions by phone or email.

If you or an artist you know is interested in learning how to make beaded http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifflowhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifers, don’t hesitate. This art is very gratifying, and produces gorgeous and impressive results.

Please visit my website at www.rosemarykurtz.com for more information and my tutorial DVD's and my own patterns

My Hubpage

My Squidoo lens

My original Youtube video

My Etsy store

No comments: